Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday...

Today I had the choice to watch the football games, or work on the electrical layout.
I spent about six hours researching technical specs of the equipment, and modifying our layout to show different views for Counter top, under counter, above counter, and cafe equipment, with electrical needs. I still have to do it for the Photography Studio and for general convenience outlet throughout the space.

Here is the Counter Top Equipment (I have a coinciding spreadsheet that shows the technical specs for each numbered item):
Click on the image to see larger


...and Under Counter Equipment:


...and General Cafe Equipment:


Tracy and I started an eight week bible study last week on Biblical Marriage principals. It is almost time to go...
More to come later tonight.
JD

No comments: