Monday, January 15, 2007

Flooring Layouts

Here are a couple of images showing our flooring layout. The first one shows where we will have white oak flooring. The second shows where we will have natural slate flooring. We will be applying the slate tile to the bathroom walls as well, up to four feet high.





Tracy and I are meeting with a credit card processing company tomorrow morning at 9:00, then Ryan and I are going to Home Depot to get framing materials, doors, floor tile, toilets, track lighting, etc. Caleb (my brother-in-law) gave me a 20% off card for Home Depot, up to $2000. That means we will be saving $400 tomorrow!

I am meeting with Vic (our architect) to go over our 30% design review at 1:00pm tomorrow afternoon. I'm hoping Ryan can make it to that meeting as well... In fact, I need to call him tonight. Ryan has been putting together pricing from various subcontractors, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, drywall, painters, drop ceiling, etc. Ryan will be doing the framing, cabinets, and concrete counter tops. Our construction budget is beginning to shape up.

Gotta run,
JD

No comments: