Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's all about Sponge Bob!

We had Ethan's birthday party yesterday and we didn't do anything with regard to the shop for an entire day!!
Ethan had his party at Josh and John's Ice Cream shop. They don't do birthday parties, but that is where Ethan wanted to go, and they accomodated us! They took the kids into the room where they make ice cream and showed them how to make a batch of cookies and cream. They even let the kids play soccer inside with Ethan's new kick ball. It was unbelievable how good natured and fun they were.

Tracy made a Sponge Bob cake, and I made arms and legs for it. I'll post a photo after I get back to my other computer.
Here is a shot of the Thank You cards I made (when folded, the Thank You is on the front and the jellyfishing picture is the inside):
















Here are the arms and legs for the cake:





If you have any small Sponge Bob fans at home and would like hi-res versions of these files, just email me and I'll send them your way. I made them in Photoshop, so you won't find them as a download on the web (I tried that first and did not like anything I found).
jdanderson-nemos@hotmail.com

EDIT:
OK, here is a photo of the finished cake, and a shot of Ethan with his friend Brett, and his new guitar!



1 comment:

Dave said...

Sponge Bob! My kids loved that show ... I swear I heard EVERY episode in the background from my workshop! :-)