Friday, January 19, 2007

New Layout

OK, it's almost 1:00am. It took longer than I expected to get the layout tweaked, but that is because there is an Orange County Chopper marathon on TLC. I would have been finished an hour ago if I turned the TV off...

Here it is...
I made the bathrooms smaller and moved the extra space to storage and the back room. I tweaked the studio a little to make the studio storage area bigger. I made the span between the front and back bar 5 feet instead of four feet. That completly changes the geometry of the bar angles, and I'll have to rework some of the equipment layout.

Before that, though, I need to count up the square footage of the different areas and calculate the occupancy. It came up to just under 48 on my hand sketch. Let's hope it holds in the detailed sketch...

UPDATE: I just calculated the occupancy and came up with 48.8; I can't wait to see if Regional counts the same way I do. They will probably get 50.1.

Click on the image to see it larger.

No comments: