Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Shots from today...

Here are a few shots from a photo shoot I did today at Camp Elim, just outside Woodland Park, Colorado...
It is a week long church camp that my church puts on for 3rd-6th graders. I always go up for a day to do a large group photo. Each child gets a 5x7 to take home at the end of the week. I spend several hours walking around and photographing the kids doing their activities. Some are candids, shot from a distance and the kids really 'ham it up' in others... I typically take about 500 photos while there, and I narrow that down to about a hundred images to use in a DVD movie set to music. Each child gets one of those, too. These are a few of my favorites from today:













Here are a couple of the shots as it came out of camera, and as presented after Photoshop work:





No comments: