Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nautilus Photography

I have received an overwhelming number of inquiries about my photography studio. People have seen my portrait and wedding work and want to schedule appointments. Tracy and I had planned to wait until Nemo's is stabilized, but we need to move on the photography work, as it is Senior Portrait season!
I threw together a quick business card and ordered them just now. I used a photo from my friends' wedding (I did their wedding photography). This was just a quick 10 minute effort in Photoshop. I'll do better cards later, but just wanted to have something to distribute now...



I haven't slept nearly enough in the last several days, so I'm going to bed. It is only 11:30pm! That is awesome! I will be able to get 7 hour so sleep tonight!

We had some severe weather here tonight and the news/radio reported tornado sightings at Bijou and Union, and also at Platte and Circle. Bijou and Union is one block to the north west of us, and Circle and Platte is two blocks to the north east. I don't know if there were two tornadoes, or if different witnesses saw the same funnel cloud and gave different locations for it. Either way, it was very, very close to the shop. I was kind of hoping it would take out the rental house so I wouldn't have to finish the remodel or go through the efforts of selling it... Isn't insurance great? NOT! State Farm would have figured out a way to stick it to us, and we would wind up with no house, no equity, and would probably still have to pay off the loan. Oh well,

Good night!
JD

No comments: