Monday, June 11, 2007

New Record!

Woo Hoo!! We had 125 customers today, which is a new record! We also posted sales of $500, which is not a record, but is a strong showing for only being open for six weeks. I'd love to see this growth continue, as we are not yet self-sustaining...

I only had 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night, and it looks like I'm going to get 6 1/2 tonight. I need to go to bed, as tomorrow will be a busy day. I need to get the boys up, drop them off at Angie's, then drive to Camp Elim outside of Woodland Park. I'm doing event photography for our church's summer camp. I've been doing this for three or four years. I provide them with about 100 5x7 photos by Friday, plus create a DVD set to music that includes a slide show of the still photos, along with some video as well. I need to have that done by Thursday so the church tape ministry can make 100+ copies of it. I made all of the copies the first couple of years... Yikes, what a huge job that was! I'm glad the church is able to do it...

Gotta run, but wanted to leave a post about our new customer count record!
JD

No comments: