Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Record Today!

We had 162 customers today, beating last Monday's record of 150!! Woo Hoo!

I just checked some sales numbers...
We have sold 823 breakfast burritos since we opened...
We have sold 375 Mountain Dews from the cooler...
We have sold 1967 brewed coffees...
We have sold about 1300 lattes...

Here are a couple of shots from 2005 that I stumbled across today (click on them to see a larger version):

This is Josh walking back from a fishing stream outside Glenwood Springs, CO


Complete Insanity!! This "Swing" ride drops you from 80 feet in the air backwards and swings out over the edge of the cliff. When you reach the apex of the swing, you are looking straight down 1400 feet into the town of Glenwood Springs! I rode this for some stupid reason. Did I mention that I am deathly afraid (make that petrified, as in PRIMAL TERROR) of heights? I nearly had a heart attack (not kidding).


Just a shot of the sky and a field while driving:


Well, I had a photography contest here tonight and it has put me way behind schedule. I did not get ingredients cooked for breakfast burritos... It is now 11:35 pm. I have the sausage cooked, and the eggs are cooking now. I still have to cook potatoes and build the burritos.

Yikes... I'm going to be here for awhile. I have to get up at 5:30am because tomorrow is a hiking day with the kids before school.

Tomorrow is going to be long! EDIT: It is now 1:00am and I am leaving...
Goodnight...
JD

No comments: