Saturday, May 19, 2007

This week is almost over...

Well, it is 1:05pm on Saturday and we close the store at 2:00. I have to say that it has been another great week. Here are some highlights:

Positive growth every single day (as compared same weekday, prior week)
30% growth for this week as compared to total sales last week.
We had quite a few 'events' in our community room/studio space. We are getting calls or inquiries about reserving the space for future meetings/events daily!

I joined a new photography group and our first meeting (and hopefully, all meetings) will be held here. I sent emails to a number of other Colorado Springs based groups/clubs and offered our space for them to use. Most of these groups meet in the evenings, and increasing evening business is one of my priorities. I'm hoping that they will take me up on it.

We are showing one of our rental houses to a potential buyer tomorrow afternoon. We have put all of our money into the shop, so I no longer have much of a slush fund to support the rental houses. Selling one of them and adding those funds will relieve some of our financial worries regarding how long it will take to become profitable. I think we will be there sooner than expected, but the last thing we need right now is an empty rental house without a slush fund to cover it... I'll be really excited if we can get this house sold!

Gotta run...
JD

No comments: