Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Banners Going Up

I ordered two of these banners that are 10 feet long by 3 feet high. They are going up on the shopping center sign poles about 20 feet up in the air, out by Pikes Peak Avenue. These should really help pull in the morning commuter crowd! I can't wait to see our 5:30am to 8:00am sales data after the banners have been up for a week or two.



I am very good with Adobe Photoshop, but I have never used Adobe Illustrator. I managed to make this banner artwork, but I can't do anything fancy with it yet. I look forward to learning more about Illustrator!

I'd like to thank all of my Intel buddies that came by this morning. I'm very excited about our new business venture, but seeing you guys this morning made me realize how much I miss working with all of you. There is nothing like being on a 'team' of really talented, exceptional people. You are all missed very much!

Gotta run,
Glod bless everybody!
JD

No comments: