Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sales Growth



OK, so we have only been open for five days. It is a little early to be crunching numbers and talking about sales growth. I have built a budget and determined how much money we need to make in order to cover our overhead and provide ourselves with a modest income. I am very happy to say that we have achieved 22% of our budgeted needs on just our fifth day of operation! We still do not have any signage and have not distributed any fliers or had any advertising. We have reached 22% of our sustaining income on just word of mouth referrals. I am amazed at the response we have had already, and I'm looking forward to more growth as we get some advertising out there!

I have to run, but I just wanted to make a quick entry and thank God for His blessings!

Later,
JD

2 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh, Andy, it looks great!! Congratulations, and good luck-

love you,
Aunt Karkie

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you and Tracy! Best wishes and Blessings for a booming business!