Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cole's Photography

We plan to show local artist's work in our shop and studio. I have been heavily involved in online photo communities since about 2001. The ones I've participated at the most are:

www.dpchallenge.com
www.fredmiranda.com
www.pbase.com
www.digitalphotocontest.com (no longer in service)

As a result of my activities at these and other sites, I have become familiar with other photographers from around the world. I have recently been in touch with Cole, a photographer from the Toronto area who also participates at DPChallenge. Tracy and I really enjoy is style and creativity, and we have arranged to show his artwork in our shop. He recently gave me permission to show some examples of his work in this blog. I had planned to choose five or six photos to show, but there are too many that I really, really like. I put together about 20 images in three different frames below. Click on the images to see them larger:







As you can see, his work is unique and captivating. He is very excited to have his work shown, but I say it is well deserved and we are excited to be able to display his artwork in the shop! Thanks Cole!

No comments: