Sunday, February 10, 2008

Brochure posted, finally...

I know I mentioned this awhile back, but this is the first chance I have had to post web versions of the brochures I made. We had 5000 of them printed at www.gotprint.net and they are amazing! They came pre-folded and have a beautiful glossy appearance.

Here is one side(click to see a larger version):


...and the other(click to see a larger version):



I did a little more Photoshop work today for Jonah's birthday party invitations. He wanted Zelda images for his invitation. I found five or six hires versions online and then merged them into one image in Photoshop.
Here is the front (click to see a larger version):



If you have a child that likes Zelda, let me know and I'll send you a hires version of this... This is Nemo's related, because Jonah is going to have his party and sleep over at the shop. They will be playing Wii video games in the studio on a 12 foot wide big screen, followed by a movie. I will be setting up our 10 man tent in the studio for them to sleep in! It should be lots of fun.

We had a good week and we reached our breakeven sales for the week. Lets hope things keep going in the same direction.

Gotta run,
JD

No comments: