Monday, December 15, 2008

Update 12-15-08

Well, so far our sales have been higher this month than in December 2007. That is a good thing. We are still experiencing a downturn in sales for November and December overall, but not nearly like last year.

I was able to finish two of my three video projects recently. I have to get the last one out very soon. I also have four photoshoots to edit and get prints out to customers before Christmas. I was recently hired to design a company logo. I keep getting side jobs, and thankfully, my injuries are healed enough to work at the computer. I went to the doctor today for x-rays. He said my clavical is healing slower than normal, and that I need to keep wearing the sling for another four weeks. I wonder if the slow healing has to do with me using my left arm for too many tasks, instead of letting it rest and heal better??? I guess that is an acceptable trade off. I would rather get things done now and take longer to heal.

Gotta run. We are all doing well, and I hope the same for you.
Take care,
JD

No comments: