Saturday, March 15, 2008

Recent Photography

It took me about a week to get that last photography post uploaded...
Since I actually wrote it, I have received my new version of Photoshop CS3, finished building the new computer, loaded Windows XP, CS3, and anti-virus software, etc. I downloaded the images from my last couple of photo-shoots and did edits on one image from each shoot.

I did a family portrait session for a previous co-worker at Intel, and they were also tennants of ours in one of our rental houses. I took quite a few shots of their daughter. She loves to be in front of the camera and really hams it up. I have lots of shots of her smiling, but this straight forward 'serious' image was my personal favorite from the session:



I also did a maternity session for another couple last weekend. Here is a fun detail shot in black and white:



I will post some more examples after I get some more editing finished.

I met a girl today who competes at the national level in 'fitness body building'. It is geared towards a natural, symmetrical, sculpted look, instead of a freakish, steroid induced, super-hero body building look. I offered to do some promotional shots for her, and she would like to do them before she travels out of state for a competition on Tuesday. I am going to try to find an hour or two to take some shots of her tomorrow...

Gotta run...
Take care,
JD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.