Saturday, April 28, 2007

78 Customers so far...



Well, we did it! The shop is open, and on Tracy's birthday, no less. Tracy and Nemo will share birthdays forever!

We do not have our lighted sign installed yet, we have not done any advertising, no fliers or brochures, no banners, nothing. These are obvious priorities now that construction is finished. I am meeting with the sign company Monday morning, and I'm working on some fliers now...

So far, we have had 78 customers with sales of $316.86! Tracy was discouraged, but I think that is great considering no one knows we are here or that we are open. Our goal is to have 300 customers a day. We are averaging about 30 per day in our first couple of days. I am ecstatic that we met 10% of our end goal with no advertising and no signage. Once the word gets out, I don't think 300 per day will be hard at all...

Too much work, and too little time... Gotta run.
JD

No comments: