Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fake Photography Studio

Tracy sponsored a Stampin Up event at the shop on Saturday. We normally close at 2:00, but the rubber stamping party was going on until 4:00. I had an hour to kill and decided to see what images I could come up with without any special lighting equipment. I took a book, and a couple sheets of white paper to use as a background. I found a few simple objects in the shop to experiment with. I had on camera flash, which I blocked from hitting the subject, but used strategically placed sheets of paper to reflect the light where I wanted it.
Here are the results... Click on the images to see larger (and more detail).

The Egg


The Boylan's Soda Bottle (which I drank in order to be able to do this!)


And a small demitasse (espresso cup)

1 comment:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

LOVE the soda bottle. Awesome capture. :D