Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Surprise!

We are very happy to say that October 2008 was our best month of sales in our 18 months of operation! We barely made it over the $15,000 in sales threshold by about seven dollars!

On the bad side of things, I had a bicycle wreck yesterday and broke my left clavicle (collar bone) and lacerated my left ear from top to bottom. Six stitches (with no anesthesia!), a sling, and a chest compression wrap later... and I'm ready for more action. Well, that's if you consider sitting around trying not to move 'action'.

Several minutes of sitting fully upright is making my shoulder hurt, so I'd better run.

Don't forget to vote today! I'm still in my hospital gown because I can't move my arm and I'm going to go vote...

Take care and God Bless!
JD

No comments: