Friday, September 14, 2007

RECORD SHATTERED!!!!

Once again, it is late and I still have lots to do before I can leave, but I wanted to post the fact that we absolutely shattered our single day sales tally record!
Today's final sales were $968.42!! Woo Hoo! We had never been over $800 a day, and we skipped that and went nearly to $1000!

I also had a meeting with Robert and I am very happy to say that Tracy and I hired him as our Assistant Manager. He is giving notice at his other job and will begin officially as AM on Monday September 24th. We promised him a coffee roaster to experiment with, so I will be researching and purchasing a counter top roaster next week.

We are also speaking to James (our nephew) about working here on morning shifts starting next week. He will be here Monday to work a shift and we will work out scheduling for him... That should fill all the voids in our schedule now, and free me up to finish the rental house remodel, continue developing Nautilus Photography, and to possibly pursue a day job...

OK, gotta run...
JD

No comments: