Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pain!

I showed this new blog to Tracy last night, and she assured me that the 'birth of Nemo' will be much less painful than the birth of Josh, Jonah, and Ethan (our kids)!!
LOL!

I met our architectural contractor at the store today. He will be putting together pricing for us to do our wall work, and to build a soffet above the bar area.

We received our sound system yesterday, and the Bose 301 speakers sound awesome! I only hooked up one set, but the shop will have four Bose 301 speakers. It is going to sound great!

Gotta run... Jonah has a birthday party, Tracy has a Silpada jewelry party, and I need to run some errands and take Josh and Ethan to McDonalds for lunch (Josh's request). Then we are teaching 3rd grade Sunday School at our church for the 5:30pm Saturday service. I guess that makes it Saturday School...

We are going to Boulder, Colorado tomorrow to see a Synesso Cyncra espresso machine in action!

No comments: