Sunday, June 14, 2009

A little photography...

Wow, I haven't been posting much here, like I should be. I've been posting updates at our Facebook page lately, and don't make it over here too often. Sorry about that...

Nemo's has had really decent sales, in spite of the weak economy. I can't quit my dayjob, but it is great to not worry about breaking even.

Here are a few photos of mine, that I have been playing with in an after market Photoshop plug in called Topaz. It can do some interesting things...

Click on any image to see a larger version:













2 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'd love to learn photoshop! Right now I am using Picassa because it is free, and love what all it can do. But it sure can't do anything this cool. These are great, Andy!

Cheeyuen said...

Hi JD

Came across your blog when i was researching synesso and la marzocco for my cafe(I recently quit my job to fulfill my cafe passion). realize that you have done the same thing way back in 2006. Like you, i am also blogging to track my progress http://www.redbulb.ca

will definitely welcome any advice and comments. Definitely to see your ongoing success!

cheeyuen