Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jeff Sato Photo Shoot


I completed my first photo shoot in awhile tonight. It was with Jeff Sato, a judo athlete who has trained at the Olympic Training Center. I can't even begin to tell you how hard Jeff has worked. He has an amazing work ethic, and his Olympic dreams fueled is life. Unfortunately, he did not make the team for China in 2008. He is currently helping some who did with their training, and will decide later if he is going to continue to compete and train at this level until 2012. In the meantime, I did a photo shoot for him. I haven't even looked at all of the shots yet, but here is one... I'll post more later. Click on the image to see a larger version.

OK, here is another...


OK, and just one more for now. I'm going to go home and get some sleep...

No comments: